Re: MIU Weekly Skype Meeting

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 04:47:13 -0700

Hello,

I would like to thank Shelly for organising the
weekly meetings. Ish asked me about Call Centre
City. There is an interview with the Chambre de
Commerce et d’Industrie France Maurice at
http://www.defimedia.info/defi-quotidien/dq-interview/item/76257-questions-a-michel-demari-maurice-doit-se-montrer-innovant.html

   "Ces deux dernières années, plusieurs entreprises sont d’ailleurs parties
    ouvrir des centres à Madagascar dont la situation politique semblait se
    stabiliser."

Ish and I also discussed about whether news
websites in Mauritius are mobile-ready. I ran a
few tests as it was an interesting question. The
results were that news websites in Mauritius are
not mobile-ready. I was surprised as there is
already a significant number of people in
Mauritius using mobile devices to access those web sites.

A lot of issues in the technology sector are
unbelievable as businesses cannot afford to make
such mistakes. It is strange that those issues
happen in Mauritius and nobody seems interested
in avoiding the decrease in profit because of that.