Re: Tendance Digitale 2015

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 07:38:09 +0400

Hi Vincent,

On 7/16/15 1:12 AM, vincent pollet wrote:

> _at_ SM
> Well you may not have been looking well, we've got comments on the
> website :)
> actually 28 for 54 published articles

The commenting system is currently restrictive. At first look, I see SM
cannot even comment there.

> _at_ Ish
> Content curation is a widely used and accepted in the industry I don't
> see any problem with that.

Yup. I commented on the article what was my expectation regarding the
"title" and "article". Market-wise, ICT.io, could rise higher if the
content is more localized. You do have "local" articles on ICT.io but
that is not enough for a magazine about ICT in the Indian Ocean. If the
"tendance digitale" subject was brought into a local context, it would
have had a better impact and maybe generate more comments.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.