Tendance Digitale 2015

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 01:22:27 -0700

Hello,

I read the article about "Tendance Digitale 2015" by Winley
Vellin. There is unfortunately very little information about
Mauritius in the article. According to the article "la derniere
tendance digitale dans le monde" is customer experience. The
interaction between an organisation in Mauritius and the customer is
usually poor. If there were online reviews, it would show whether
companies in Mauritius understand how to engage the customer.

Are there any companies in Mauritius successful in applying any of
the techniques mentioned in the article? I doubt that given that
there isn't any company mentioned. The "tendence" Mauritius is to
borrow an example from abroad when there isn't any successful example
in the country.