Re: Poor Airbox Internet Speed

From: Abdallah Ramsing <yashircr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 08:52:31 +0400

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback on the Emtel Airbox service. I had the intention
of acquiring it myself in the near future but it seems that the Internet
facilities are not worth it.
I think I will prefer investing more on my current MyT connection.
That is the advantage of getting to discuss with early adopters.

Have a nice week ahead.

Regards,
Abdallah