Seeking Advice - Defamation + ICTA

From: Akshay Ramdass <ignitemedialab_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 18:42:03 +0100

Hello guys, on 27th June someone posted my photo on his wall and accused me
of being a thief, etc. He also comment on a blog post on my website + he
commented on all post on my Facebook page saying the same thing. On the 1st
July, I lodged a complaint at the Cyber Crime, I provided copies of print
screens + link to all concerned posts/profile (I personally know that
person). It's been a week already and nothing has been done, the post with
my photo is still on his wall and some days ago when I called their office,
they told me to report/remove the post/comments if I wanted but there might
not be an investigation afterwards if I do so, the only thing I could do
would be to wait some more.