Re: Seeking Advice - Defamation + ICTA

From: <cedricpoottaren_at_outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 17:57:44 +0000

Hello Akshay,

Welcome to MIU :).

I believe you should be able to deal with the comments on your blog personally maybe by allowing only registered user to comment or by setting up comments approval etc...

For facebook post, You should report the manner to facebook itself. They will themselve remove the picture if they find it appropriate.

Regards,

Cédric Poottaren

Software developer

http://jcplaboratory.org