Request to join mailing list

From: Akshay Ramdass <ignitemedialab_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 18:38:04 +0100

I'm Akshay Ramdass, 20 years old, from Beau Bassin, a front-end web
developer. I hold no degree/qualification yet but I'm always learning, I'm
an autodidact that is.

I've been involved with various aspects of IT up to now. I love fiddling
with everything I get my hands on. I'm comfortable with most adobe
softwares; Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and so on. I've worked as
freelance graphic designer in the past and as IT technician for pocket
money back when I was in college.

I kind of fell in love with web development some two years ago and since
then I've been on a never ending process, most websites I've built until
now were made using CMS or designed from scratch on Photoshop then coded.
I've worked for a short span of time as web developer at two different
companies. I'm currently working as a freelancer.

Aside from being nuts about the web, I’m a pretty laid back guy that really
enjoys spending time with my friends and family. Preferably sharing great
food, drinks and conversation.

I don't exactly know how I can contribute to this mailing thread but I'll
do so whenever I can.

*Surendrasingh Akshay Ramdass**(+230) 5855-8749*

*ignitemedialab_at_gmail.com <ignitemedialab_at_gmail.com>www.igmedialab.com
<http://www.igmedialab.com>*