RE: Request to join mailing list

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 22:19:22 +0400

Hello Akshay,
Welcome to the mailing list!
Looking forward to see your contribution and to read your mails.
Kind regards.

Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 18:38:04 +0100
From: ignitemedialab_at_gmail.com
To: shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com
CC: mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com

I'm Akshay Ramdass, 20 years old, from Beau Bassin, a front-end web developer. I hold no degree/qualification yet but I'm always learning, I'm an autodidact that is.
I've been involved with various aspects of IT up to now. I love fiddling with everything I get my hands on. I'm comfortable with most adobe softwares; Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and so on. I've worked as freelance graphic designer in the past and as IT technician for pocket money back when I was in college.
I kind of fell in love with web development some two years ago and since then I've been on a never ending process, most websites I've built until now were made using CMS or designed from scratch on Photoshop then coded. I've worked for a short span of time as web developer at two different companies. I'm currently working as a freelancer.
Aside from being nuts about the web, I’m a pretty laid back guy that really enjoys spending time with my friends and family. Preferably sharing great food, drinks and conversation.
I don't exactly know how I can contribute to this mailing thread but I'll do so whenever I can.

Surendrasingh Akshay Ramdass
(+230) 5855-8749
ignitemedialab_at_gmail.com
www.igmedialab.com