Fwd: Re: Rules of the Mauritius Domain Name Association

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:57:49 +0400

Hi Shelly,

On 7/4/15 8:40 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:> Hello Ish and SM,

> I was wondering if it would be possible for you to forward us the mail
> you sent to the Officials about stepping down from the .mu
> Multi-Stakeholder Forum. If not, please state why.

I am forwarding you & the list, the message which I sent to members of
the .mu Multi-stakeholder forum. I snipped the full list of recipients.
There are other people on this list who may confirm if this is the email
which I sent to the forum.

Regards,

Ish