RE: Representing MIU

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:03:58 +0400

Hello again,
I nearly fell in 'surcombe' when i found that you took 2 days to reply to my mail.
SM mentioned that the notes of meeting shows that you attended the Multi-Stakeholder forum as a Mauritius Internet User representative. In your reply you said that you attended as a member of the ICT Advisory Council.
Did you ask the Multi-Stakeholder Forum Officials to correct that mistake?
I would be grateful if you could have this problem fixed by Thursday 9th of July 2015.

Regards,