Message delivery failure, govmu.org

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 09:54:42 +0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

I replied an email yesterday to which several recipients were from
government agencies. I received "message delivery failures" for all
emails under the domain govmu.org.

+++++

      [...]_at_govmu.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server
for the recipient domain govmu.org by mxmail.la.govmu.org. [41.212.213.245].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.7.1 Unable to relay
+++++

Consequently, those recipients did not get my message which is
important. Could you please notify me when the mail service is
functional again?

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.