Re: HTTP/2

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 02:44:20 -0700

Hi Cedric,
At 22:54 02-07-2015, cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org wrote:
>Did you notice the difference between the two latencies?

Yes.

>Your results for HTTP/2 shows lower latency while mine is completely
>different. Why is that?

HTTP/2 is supposed to reduce the latency. I have not done a proper
test to measure the latency. I would not use the result in my
too amateurish.

>Would you please list some.

I would have to go and search for them as I don't recall the details
[1] at the moment. I'll try and write about the topic in a few weeks or more.

1. http://arxiv.org/pdf/1112.6209v5.pdf