Re: Representing MIU

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 02:16:41 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 01:28 03-07-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>It was said not to disclose anything from the notes of the meeting
>until the same are approved. You are breaching the confidentiality
>of that document. You might be reprimanded by the Chairperson for
>disclosing classified information on a list that can be read by public.

I noticed something directly related to the Mauritius Internet
Users. There is a message to this mailing list where Logan mentioned
that he was representing the ICT Advisory Council. How can I give my
approval to something on behalf of the Mauritius Internet Users if I
am not allowed to discuss about the matter with the persons who are
part of the Mauritius Internet Users?

Is a matter about this group's representatives classified information?