Re: Representing MIU

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 13:53:03 +0400

Hi SM,

On 7/3/15 1:16 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> I noticed something directly related to the Mauritius Internet Users.
> There is a message to this mailing list where Logan mentioned that he
> was representing the ICT Advisory Council. How can I give my approval
> to something on behalf of the Mauritius Internet Users if I am not
> allowed to discuss about the matter with the persons who are part of the
> Mauritius Internet Users?

It is difficult for me to answer your question keeping in mind the way
"confidentiality" is defined by the Multi-stakeholder forum. I take
responsibility for what I say, whether if it is in public or in private.
This opinion is not shared by everyone.

Therefore, my opinion would be "yes" you can discuss. Would the
Multi-stakeholder forum be okay with that. I cannot say.

> Is a matter about this group's representatives classified information?

See answer above.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.