Emtel Airbox, the 5 days

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 12:52:46 +0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

I made an Airbox application on Friday 19 June 2015. The officer told me
I will be contacted within at most 5 days for the line-of-sight test &
if the same is positive, the kit will be installed the same day.

I enquired if I'll be contacted within 5 days to schedule the test date
or otherwise. I was answered "no", the test itself should be done within
5 days. I was informed that technicians are working on Saturdays.

I didn't include weekends and the 5 days were over on Friday 26 June
2015. I was not informed if for any particular reason the test can't be
effected within the past 5 days.

On your website [1] I notice the F.A.Q says:

        "The service will be installed at your home within 20-30 working days
following your subscription."

That line is different from what I was told in the Emtel showroom.

Is priority given on a first-come-first-serve basis or villages are last
in the line?

[1] https://www.emtel.com/airbox

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.