Re: Emtel Airbox, the 5 days

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 03:26:13 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 01:52 28-06-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I made an Airbox application on Friday 19 June 2015. The officer
>told me I will be contacted within at most 5 days for the
>line-of-sight test & if the same is positive, the kit will be
>installed the same day.

Did you receive a reply from Emtel?

According to Emtel's advertisement the line of sight test is done
within five days. In the above you said that Emtel was unable to do
that. The announcement to wait up to 20 days was published well
after you made the application for the service. Are there long-range
weather forecasts for Mauritius?

There has been a lot of advertisements about this Airbox offer. It
looks like the company wasn't sure whether people would be interested
in the offer or else it knows that the Airbox is currently the only
alternative available to some home users who would like to have a
faster internet connection.