RE: Emtel Airbox, the 5 days

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:38:01 -0700

Dear Ms Banee,
At 09:20 10-07-2015, Deeya Banee wrote:
>I thank you for your mail and hope that you are doing well.

Nowadays, it is important for young couples in Mauritius to be able
to watch a video to learn how to cook a delicious meal. That is
probably why eligible bachelors in Mauritius are asked whether they
have "LaFibre" when they make a marriage proposal. There wasn't any
alternative for some people who were outside the FTTH coverage area
until Emtel launched the Airbox. As a matter of fact, there are two
young persons in Mauritius who got engaged two days after Emtel
installed its Airbox at the bachelor's home.

I hope that Emtel will understand why the delay in installing the
Emtel Airbox is affecting Mr Sookun.