Re: MIU Objective

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:20:52 +0400

Hi Sruti,

On 6/24/15 11:12 PM, Sruti Jughdharree wrote:

> Is there update concerning this matter?

In the beginning of the year we started a fun campaign on the use of
internet in Mauritius [1]. A couple few people participate or were
interested to know what it was about.

People would comment more on "sa tifi ena ene message important pou
faire passer" rather than internet awareness campaigns ^^

Even on this mailing list, sorry, but the participation has not matured
enough to strongly push a 100Mbps campaign. We still have a lot to do.

[1] http://hacklog.in/hello-gorgeous-do-you-use-internet-mauritius/

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.