RE: www.buyingpropertyinmauritius.com

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 21:50:56 +0400

Hello all,
I think we have been receiving those- website vulnerability,website security issues and compromised website topics for quite some time.
I have the following questions:
1. I know that Mauritius Websites are not the only one prone to such kind of issues but i would like to know why they are so frequent?2. How do i proceed if i want to design a website and make sure it does not get hacked? 3. Do i have to contact some website security expert? How can i protect my website? 4. I have been looking for answers on the Internet but some response were too technical. Could someone help me understand how it works?
Thank you.