Re: Heathcare practice in Mauritius - WhatsApp

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 01:14:50 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 10:07 20-06-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>That's a serious thing as it involves sensitive information. In
>which report it was mentioned please?

Please see below as it may explain why I prefer not to comment about
the source on the mailing list.

>I searched in the local press & the government websites, could not find.

It's not from a report in the local press or from the government web
site. The person mentioned that it "may not be acceptable practice
in other countries". I sent an email to the Medical Council to ask
about the practice. I am waiting for a reply.