Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 12:02:08 +0400

Hello,

I sent an email to Emtel yesterday at 22h08 to enquire about Airbox
coverage in Providence. I received a reply less than an hour later that
Airbox is available in my region and I could visit a showroom for the
formalities.

I visited the Ebène showroom this morning at 10h30 just to avoid the
lunchtime crowd. Applied for 10Mbps connection and the Emtel employee
told me I will be contacted within 5 days for an eligibility test.

The test is effected to see if your house & dish placement will be
within the line of sight of the nearest Airbox antenna. If the test is
successful, the technicians will setup the dish, phone & modem the same day.

There is no fee for registration and the first month is free as well.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.