Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 10:55:26 +0400

Hello,

I just had the visit of an emtel representative who checked the eligibilty
of my location for Airbox. It was approved and I will get the package
installed within a few days. I haven't been this happy about mauritius
internet related stuff in a long ..long time!

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>