Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

From: kritesh sunghoon <sodium238akadace_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 23:21:22 +0400

Hello all,

The Airbox seems to limit the use of Internet somehow.
---
Tv channels (Orange +1)
"...advertising or promotional materials, offering to sell any goods or
services, or conducting or forwarding surveys, contests, chain letters,
except if you are working from home as a sole proprietor in business on
your own account or you are a Business Customer and in either case you are
permitted to send marketing communications in accordance with the local
regulations..."(Orange +1)
"...Granting access to the Services to others not located at the premises
at which the Services are connected, or, in any way reselling or
re-providing the Services to third parties;..."
What does this actually mean? Can't i use extenders if i need to?
---
It seems to me that Orange has its advantage when viewed from a different
perspective. Anyways, let's wait for some feedback.

--
*"Sky is the limit", huh**? *
*There is nothing like "limit", it's just a word used by someone, who don't