Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 22:07:56 +0400

Hello Ish,

On 16 June 2015 at 20:48, Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was having a look at the Emtel Airbox[1] packages. The price for 10Mbps
> unlimited is Rs 934/month (VAT incl). It beats the the My.T La Fibre 10Mbps
> unlimited package which is currently at Rs 2999 (VAT incl).
>
> Emtel Airbox should be available in regions displayed at
> https://www.emtel.com/airbox#register. My region does not seem to be
> covered. Looks like Orange and Emtel are competing for Fiber customers in
> the same regions.
>
> Emtel Airbox unlimited is subject to their fair usage policy[2].
>
> [1] https://www.emtel.com/airbox
> [2] https://www.emtel.com/airbox/assets/files/usagepolicy.pdf

Yes the Airbox packages appear interesting price-wise and there is no
capping too.

I quote from the page Emtel Airbox webpage:

*Step 5:*
*A dish antenna will be positioned on the most suitable area outside your
house and the modem will be installed inside at your desired location.*

My question is this: what will be the latency? Better than MyT? Can anyone
share his experience on this, please.

Regrads,
Nadim Attari