Re: Orange Facebook

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 12:59:08 +0400

Hello Kritesh,

I believe these questions would be better answered by a representative of
Orange Mauritius. I suggest you send them this email & cc the MIU so that
other people might benefit from the answers.

Orange has also shared this link in an attempt to clarify some of the
questions by subscribers :
http://www.orange.mu/mobile/unlimited-facebook.php
Although I understand this link depicts all the positives and very little
about the negatives of this offer.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>