Re: Google Inbox (Was: UoM among Multi-Stakeholder forum)

From: Abdallah Ramsing <yashircr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 12:56:43 +0400

Hello Ish,

I remember reading that for an assignment in my Information Retrieval
module around 2013. There were algorithms on how to use the user's current
location and deliver ads which is of interest to the user based on his
previous emails via data mining. Facebook also uses those types of
technologies to deliver the ads based on the content of our posts.
I might have seen it on a research paper as well or on youtube. I cannot
remember that exactly. I will search for it when I get more time.

Best Regards,
Abdallah