RE: Orange Facebook

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 13:23:04 +0400

Hi Kritesh;

No for the video and similar stuffs, the Unlimited offer won't work, because they are pulled from Akamai servers; only traffic through Facebook's Servers are included in those offers;I wrote an article about related stuffs some time back and Orange tweeted about it. Please find both at this address: http://irshaad.me/wp/orange-mauritius-mobile-internet-packages/
I hope I am not wrong.
Regards

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad