RE: Orange Facebook

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 09:56:42 +0400

Hi kritesh,

The Unlimited Facebook applies only yo using the Facebook App on your mobile phone. Not from a browser.

Regards,

Irshaad

Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 09:02:04 +0400
Subject: Orange Facebook
From: sodium238akadace_at_gmail.com
To: mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com

Hello All,
I would thankful if someone can explain me how the facebook illimité works. Is there any URL filtering?
-----
If yes, can i view a facebook video without having my credit balance lowered?
can i view a youtube video posted on facebook without having my credit balance lowered?
-----
Now let's assume i've a balance 0.00 and i want to access facebook through my mobile browser.

1st way:

open browser--GET-->google.com--Query for m.facebook-->Facebook.com ...which i suppose will fail(correct me if i'm wrong).

2nd way:

let's say we have bookmarked the m.facebook page
open browser-->select facebook--GET-->m.facebook ...i supposed this one also will fail.

What i can conclude is that, at the end of the day we do need credit balance to access the m.facebook page. If we don't have the necessary amount, we won't be able to access the page, it will always fail before retrieving the login page.

Am i right?

----
Regards,Sunghoon Kritesh
--
"Sky is the limit", huh? There is nothing like "limit", it's just a word used by someone, who don't want you to surpass him or her.