RE: Google Inbox (Was: UoM among Multi-Stakeholder forum)

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 15:46:16 +0400

Hello Ish,

I figured out why Inbox by Gmail requires your exact location. It is to improve reminder suggestions to let you snooze email messages or reminders to a place for instance home, work and more and show them when you arrive.

Try it! Go to Inbox and swipe to the left on a conversation you will get the "snooze untill" menu from there you can snooze the message to a specific place. :)

Regards,

Cédric Poottaren
Software developer
http://jcplaboratory.org