Re: Workshop on Open Data Readiness Assessment

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 13:11:39 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 12:43 08-06-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Yes, I apologize for the amalgam of the word. I realize at some
>point during my question I did use the word "private sector" and
>"user groups". I should have stressed "user groups" which was more
>what I was representing. Mauritius Internet Users falls more in a
>category of consumers rather than being really a "user group".
>Correct me if that definition is not appropriate.

I don't think that you did anything wrong. The count for each group
for which hands were raised showed that there were a large number of
private sector participants in the room. There were only three
persons which were not part of the private or public sectors. I
guess that we could use the term "civic group" to avoid be counted as
in the public or private sector.