Re: Open Government Data - World Bank Readiness Assessment

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:08:29 -0700

Hi Nadim,
At 12:56 04-06-2015, Mohammad Nadim wrote:
>1. Why are we calling this a "Readiness Assessment"?

It is to determine what Mauritius has already done in the area of
Open Data. It is also to determine what is preventing Mauritius from
making progress in that area.

>2. I believe the World Bank will publish a report concerning Open
>Data in Mauritius. Where will it be published? What impact will this
>report have?

The Word Bank does not publish the report. This would be done by the
government.

The report affects the rank which Mauritius is given for Open
Data. It can also be used for purposes unrelated to Open Data.