Re: Price for residential internet access

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 08:09:08 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please refer to my email dated 19 May to Mrs Jugoo. I unfortunately
did not receive any reply to the following question:

   Does that mean that the only way for an ADSL 1M (unlimited)
residential customer
   to get the 10 Mbps internet access offer for the same price is to
switch to the
   "Fibre" offer?

I would be grateful if I could get a reply to the question as it
would help me, as a consumer, in the purchase of services from
Mauritius Telecom.