RE: Price for residential internet access

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 11:50:46 -0700

Dear Mrs Jugoo,

Thank you for the reply to the email which I sent on 1 June.

I used the term "ADSL" in my email as that is the name of the product
advertised by Mauritius Telecom. Mauritius Telecom is already
providing me FTTH for internet access.

The "1 M" offer at http://www.orange.mu/internet/adsl-home.php with
an unlimited monthly volume allowance costs Rs 799. The least
expensive FTTH offer at http://lafibre.myt.mu/ with an unlimited
volume allowance costs Rs 2999.

I view moving to an offer with a monthly volume allowance as a
problem in terms of user experience as I will suddenly find internet
access very slow once my usage exceed the monthly volume
allowance. I would be grateful if you could recommend a FTTH offer,
with an unlimited monthly volume allowance, which is within the same
price range as the "1 M" offer ( http://www.orange.mu/internet/adsl-home.php).