Re: Orange & Facebook

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 17:03:20 +0400

Hi Nadim,

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Let's take a *hypothetical example*. Tomorrow you launch MDN (Mauritian
> Developers' Network) which is on Reddit or GoogleGroups. Some days later
> Orange decide to provide MSCC (Meetup.com) as a zero-rating service to all.
> Do you think MDN has advantage over MSCC or it's the other way round? What
> if I do not want MSCC and want MDN? Should I pay to access MDN while I can
> access MSCC for free?

​From this hypothesis is it Nadim that should complain for unfair
competition or rather MDN?
Is Emtel, MTML, DCL or Bharat Telecom complaining​

​because of Orange's free unlimited Facebook?​

​I would not stand and voice out for those companies if they are not
feeling concerned about it.​

​Regards,​

--
​Ish Sookun