RE: Mauritian Developers' Nework (MDN)

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedricpoottaren_at_outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 15:51:41 +0400

Jochen & SM,
Hey guys just remember that I had an idea that I wanted to share with you guys.It's a discussion group and I wanted your views and opinions. That's the issue was posted here on this mailing-list. :-)
You guys are doing great work.
Lets not see anything as negativity, lets contribute together. :)
PS: Jochen, with regards to what you have said, rest assured that it has been noted down and I hope to meet you guys soon for a further discussion.
Regards,Cédric