Re: Mauritian Developers' Nework (MDN)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 04:25:19 -0700

Hi Jochen,
At 03:52 27-05-2015, Jochen Kirstätter wrote:
>Indirectly, you're saying that there should have
>been more involvement by Mauritians.

No. If someone puts the effort in doing something I may comment about that.

>Just read your own replies on other topics here in the archive.

I asked you to explain the "island" thing and
your reply was that I should just read my own
replies. That does not help me understand what you meant.

>Personally, I read a lot of negativity between
>the lines of your postings. Like in this
>thread... Eventually, it's my own problem and
>you're not writing badly about any development.
>I'm just not sure, and that's how I interpret it.

There may be some misunderstanding and it is my
fault. I commented about attribution last year
on the mailing list; it has nothing to do with the MSCC or the WebCup.

Please feel free to ask questions on the mailing
list if something I write is not clear.