Re: Mauritian Developers' Nework (MDN)

From: Jochen Kirstätter <mscc_at_kirstaetter.name>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 14:52:26 +0400

Hi SM,

On 27/05/2015 14:28, S Moonesamy wrote:
> At 02:36 27-05-2015, Jochen Kirstätter wrote:
>> Hm, that's very strange... Eventually, we might talk about two
>> different developers conferences. Well, I'm referring to this one
>> [1], and quite frankly most speakers were Mauritians. I cannot really
>> understand your bitterness and dragging quite some stuff that is
>> about to happen here on the island into the mud.
>
> This is what I wrote:
>
> From what I have seen, the efforts for the last developer conference
> in Mauritius were mostly from expatriates.
>
> Is there anything bitter in the above?

Indirectly, you're saying that there should have been more involvement
by Mauritians.

Anyways, if you had a look at the front page of the conference website,
you might have discovered the Mauritian speakers contributing to the
success of this event.

> Could you please explain what you meant by "dragging some stuff that
> is about to happen here on the island into the mud"?

Just read your own replies on other topics here in the archive.
Personally, I read a lot of negativity between the lines of your
postings. Like in this thread... Eventually, it's my own problem and
you're not writing badly about any development. I'm just not sure, and
that's how I interpret it.

[1] http://www.devconmru.org/

--
Kind regards, Jochen
Founder of Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community