Re: Mauritian Developers' Nework (MDN)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 03:28:49 -0700

At 02:36 27-05-2015, Jochen Kirstätter wrote:
>This surely doesn't relate to MSCC, or?

It does not relate to the MSCC.

>Hm, that's very strange... Eventually, we might
>talk about two different developers conferences.
>Well, I'm referring to this one [1], and quite
>frankly most speakers were Mauritians. I cannot
>really understand your bitterness and dragging
>quite some stuff that is about to happen here on the island into the mud.

This is what I wrote:

    From what I have seen, the efforts for the last developer conference
    in Mauritius were mostly from expatriates.

Is there anything bitter in the above?

Could you please explain what you meant by
"dragging some stuff that is about to happen here on the island into the mud"?

>Why not just let him join one or two meetups of the MSCC?
>What's wrong about the MSCC that you rather
>suggest to create another user group?

The person suggested creating a Mauritian
Developers' Nework. Ish already suggested the
MSCC. I suggest considering the comments I made
if the person is interested in creating a network of developers.