Re: Mauritian Developers' Nework (MDN)

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 13:23:09 +0400

Hi Cedric,

I will add to what Ish said. Jochen has been doing an excellent job
maintaining MSCC, and i feel like this community is very welcoming to new
people.

It would simply be redundant and unnecessary to have two of the same thing,
since there's not much it crowd in Mauritius anyways.

Now, that said, to have a child-group of MSCC that focusses on a specific
aspects(front-end?) of software development wouldn't be bad. :)

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>