Re: Improved the internet in our region

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 02:22:09 -0700

Hi Logan,
At 13:18 24-05-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>Indeed. The assumptions made in the RFC do not apply to our Internet
>Connection in Mauritius. I think that we may need to review the way
>this patch was implemented in various Operating Systems.

I don't know the answer.

I looked into the matter. The experiments for Africa showed a
latency of 300 ms. I could not find any analysis of IW10 in
Africa. There is the Bufferbloat question to consider. You may end
up having to review much more than the way the patch was implemented
in various operating systems.