Re: Achievements

From: Amaelle Lamusse <lamusse.amaelle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 10:24:30 +0400

Mr Sookun (without the "h" this time, so I think I got it right :-) So
sorry about that :-) ),

Margaret Wheatley wrote that without reflection, we go blindly on our way,
creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything
useful. I wasn't particularly talking of "hours of reflection" but at least
some of it is required as I have seen and heard too many people talking &
writing without taking the proper time to ponder before. The result is then
more than catastrophic and I think more than a question of being versed in
putting thoughts into words, it is a matter of lack of reflection as only
this process produces wisdom and leads to intelligent interactions.

I myself belong to the unfortunate group of people who need "hours" to
produce two lines so I indeed admire those who have the ability to
talk/write & actually make sense without spending much time thinking.

Best regards :-)

Amaelle