Re: Achievements

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 10:07:35 +0400

Hello Amaelle,

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Amaelle Lamusse <lamusse.amaelle_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Finally I would say that the participation of people like Miss Jughdharree
> (and all the others of course) is indeed a great achievement in itself. Mr
> Sookhun, you wrote that you've seen people who needed "hours of reflection"
> before writing a two-liner email. That line made me smile though I wish to
> say that I've also seen people writing just as quick as they thought
> without the content making any sense either. Some reflection is always good
> & necessary I believe ;-)

​It is "Sookun", without the "h" please :-)​

I agree that at times the content might not make sense to a reader, as the
one who wrote could have a "specific" picture in mind. Not everyone is well
versed in describing their thought in words. Especially, if it is about
writing down an opinion. That is why when something isn't clear enough
questions need to be asked.

Hours of reflection could be justified if the result is a proper answer
(with relevant references). Such answers usually reflect the work/research
done by the person.

​Regards,​

--
​Ish Sookun