Re: Achievements

From: Dhiruj Rambaran <dhiruj_at_shoponline.mu>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 09:23:44 +0400

Hi all,

I have just had a conversation with MICT regarding this group's
representation (and to take us seriously) at any upcoming major ICT
events. I have been told this is interesting and have received an invite
for this group. Just to make it clear I am NOT the representative of
this group so I will hand over this invite to our group's representative.

Will speak more on this later on today

For now

Dhiruj