Re: Achievements

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 12:53:04 -0700

Hello,
At 09:57 21-05-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>The good thing about NCB is they do good catering service. I liked
>the food :-)

I agree that the National Computer Board knows how to choose a good
catering service. :-)

>As for the rest, their website is dull, Infotech event is a bazar,
>they do not respond promptly to queries/emails, if you want to
>participate in a workshop you have to be the president or
>vice-president of some association. So, even you are a president but
>you got no brain, they will welcome you to a workshop deciding the
>fate of the country; but if you're a bright person with no title,
>they will bar you from every event.

People may be impressed when they see people with fancy titles. The
Mauritius Internet Users does not have any president or
vice-president. Does that mean that it should not be allowed to
participate in a workshop about an internet-related topic?