Re: Achievements

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 21:01:01 +0400

Hi Sruti,

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 8:48 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun <
shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> I believe the fact that you are participating in our mailing list despite
> being shy is an achievement. There are a lot of young girls who did not
> show any interest in being part of the Mauritius Internet Users mailing
> list. There are a lot of people who pretend that they know a lot. However,
> they are unable to write an e-mail to express their opinion. It is
> encouraging to see that you're not one of those people.The fact that you're
> not among the people who prefer to be part of the 'let's shut up and follow
> the trend' culture is an achievement.

​In line with that, I'd like to congratulate you too.
You're just doing great :-)

I've seen people who need hours of reflection before writing a two-liner
email. At least you can be proud that you bugged the Mauritius Broadcasting
Corporation to fix their website.​

​Cheers,​

--
​Ish Sookun