RE: Achievements

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 20:48:47 +0400

Hello Sruti,
I believe the fact that you are participating in our mailing list despite being shy is an achievement. There are a lot of young girls who did not show any interest in being part of the Mauritius Internet Users mailing list. There are a lot of people who pretend that they know a lot. However, they are unable to write an e-mail to express their opinion. It is encouraging to see that you're not one of those people.The fact that you're not among the people who prefer to be part of the 'let's shut up and follow the trend' culture is an achievement.

Hello Amaelle,