Re: www.infotech.mu

From: Dhiruj Rambaran <dhiruj_at_shoponline.mu>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 08:12:39 +0400

Infotech has been a joke for many years now.. and yes it is a
"BazaarTech", no doubt about this. It's the time of year when all the
shops in the high streets load up their lorries, with their ex-showroom
display stuff, mark it down... and then bring everything to Pailles to
satisfy the discount-hungry populace.

The fact is the IT sector is run by the private sector.

Dhiruj