Re: Amended Note of Meeting for Multi-Stakeholder Forum held on 22 April 2015

From: Amaelle Lamusse <lamusse.amaelle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 16:06:04 +0400

Good afternoon Mr. Gorden and good afternoon to all the recipients of this
email,

As a member of the Mauritius Internet Users List, I have been following
this topic through the different mails having been exchanged so far.
Therefore, I would like to ask a question concerning the members of the
Multi-Stakeholder Forum for better understanding and transparency.

As a matter of fact, I would like to know how many members actually form
part of this Forum and on which criteria they have been chosen ?

Thanking you in advance for your answer,

Best regards,

Amaelle Lamusse

logo.png
(image/png attachment: logo.png)