Opening Internet access in Mauritius

From: Amaelle Lamusse <lamusse.amaelle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 23:48:32 +0400

Hi every one :-)

According to my experience, I have noticed that there are only two major
Internet providers in Mauritius, ie Orange and Emtel, or at least only two
major entities that put their services forward.

Consequently, I feel that the choice is a bit limited and believe that the
Internet access should be democratized in order for people to have more
choice and better options.

When will there be a wide range of options available in Mauritius so that
we can have a better Internet access ?

Amaelle

*Amaƫlle** Lamusse,*

[image: ACI-New-logo]

*ACI.ADN de la Communication Informatique Ltee.*

610, Saint James Court,

35 St Denis,

Port Louis,

Ile Maurice.

*Mobile: *+230 5 4930322 <%2B230%2054930322>

*Email:* aci.adn_at_hotmail.com

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)