Introduction

From: Amaelle Lamusse <lamusse.amaelle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 23:33:35 +0400

Hi every one :-)

Hope you're all doing great and had an awesome day :-) I would like to
seize this opportunity to introduce myself quickly as I didn't have a
chance to do it previously.

My name is Amaelle and I have been a webmaster specialized in SEO for six
years now. I currently work for a French digital agency called A.C.I.ADN de
la Communication Informatique and I mainly deal with web project
management, content management and Search Engine Optimization.

Other than that I am a Linux and Open Source fan and I love working with
Joomla! I also love everything that has to do with science-fiction and I am
a Star Wars fan :-D

As for my contribution to this mailing list, well I would be more than
happy to share about my experience as an Internet user in Mauritius would
is obviously not a 100% pleasant all the time. I believe that there is more
progress to achieve and that we have the potential to achieve it quickly so
it is important that every one put their constructive ideas forward to make
the our Internet experience better.

That is all on my side for now. If there is anything I can help with, I
will be more than happy to do it. I don't usually like being too technical
so my apologies if my contributions don't sound technical enough in the
future ;-)

Have a good night :-)

Amaelle.

*Amaƫlle** Lamusse,*

[image: ACI-New-logo]

*ACI.ADN de la Communication Informatique Ltee.*

610, Saint James Court,

35 St Denis,

Port Louis,

Ile Maurice.

*Mobile: *+230 5 4930322 <%2B230%2054930322>

*Email:* aci.adn_at_hotmail.com

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)